Tuesday, November 18, 2008

While I'm editing the farewell post, let me keep you entertained.


During art class on sunday, our teacher brought us down for to see the NAFA students gallery. Pufang's painting and the scotch tape sculpture which xiner and pufang did was there too hmm. Anyway, Some paintings were really really nice. Mine are still incomplete, and my biggest aim is to finish ALL OF THEM during the holidays. The acrylic canvas one comes first.


Here's a pretty interesting painting, done by a secondary 3 :


Hmm pointing at brocade sculpture of david...at the wrong place. There's a meaning behind the painting.

If you've been to the national museum (we went on an excursion to that place during april), you would have seen this sculpture. GIGANTIC sculpture. Here's the real thing:


brocade david!


There were other nice paintings, like pufang's (hope you don't mind me posting it up here heheh. I saw people taking photos of it anyway :D)


O:


Too high up for me to take a proper photo of.


done by the junior art students. Cute!


Papier-mâché cat which looks like my necklace (called sally)


and the kids also did these cute pizzabox paintings (they come with magnetic body parts for you to play around with)


That was the last art class, and we did printing that day. Carving plastic's fun, but I don't think I really like printing that much, maybe I'll take a photo of it one day. Its very screwed, anyway.



Btw, does anybody remember this song? Its 你要的爱 by 戴陪妮, and I've put in on repeat for quite some time already. If you watch 流星花园Ⅰ last time, this song should sound pretty familiar.

Might take awhile to load, but wait patiently okay, the song is worth the wait :D


:D I think 流星花园Ⅰused to be shown on tv on wednesday nights, right?!



and yes, my all-time-favourite chinese song! One of the first chinese songs I ever listened to, actually.


情非得已 by Harlem yu! (ALL of the videos on youtube have disabled the embedding links)

and this one cuts off at 2 minutes -__- you can ask me for it, but i bet alot of people has this song already, anyway.




here's the japanese version of YOU RAISE ME UP. sung by lena park, link provided by ashley.


that is all, I'll continue with the farewell post

No comments: